Crockpot Beef Stew is an easy weeknight meal!
If you’re looking for an easy weeknight meal that is healthy – think whole30 and paleo approved – this whole30 approved crockpot beef stew is going to be your new best friend! This recipe is crockpot and slow cooker friendly so you can literally set it and forget it!
|Easy Weeknight Whole30 Crockpot Beef Stew|
If fall and soup go hand in hand for you, I can totally relate. There is nothing better than eating a warm and comforting soup on a chilly fall night!
Easy Weeknight Whole30 Crockpot Beef Stew
This recipe is crockpot and slow cooker friendly so you can literally set it and forget it!
- 2 lbs Grassfed Organic Beef Stew Meat
- 1 container whole white mushrooms cleaned
- 2 large carrots sliced
- 1/2 lb mini red potatoes halved
- 1 quart organic grassfed beef broth
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 tb garlic minced
- 1 TB dijon mustard
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Brown stew meat on all sides until brown but not cooked.
- Add beef to crockpot. Drizzle with dijon mustard. Stir to coat.
- Add in potatoes and carrots. Add in sliced onions and garlic.
- Add in garlic.
- Add beef broth and bay leaf.
- Stir until well incorporated. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until beef is tender. Salt & pepper to taste