Cool and creamy no bake cheesecake filling is folded into a mixed berry fruit salad. The red white and blue colors make it perfect for any summer potluck!
|MIXED BERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE SALAD|
MIXED BERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE SALAD
- 3.4 oz box cheesecake pudding/filling mix
- 2 (6 oz each) containers strawberry yogurt
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced into 4ths
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional)
- 2 – 3 cups mini marshmallows (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt, pudding mix and whipped topping and whisk together. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour (or until ready to serve).
- Add sliced strawberries and blueberries (and bananas and marshmallows if using), and stir gently to combine.
- Visit thechunkychef.com for complete recipe.