This Southwest Crescent Casserole is a simple and easy meal for the entire own family to enjoy. This tacky beef casserole has beans, peppers, corn and salsa – it’s the right weeknight meal!
On a busy day you simply don’t have too much time for cooking, proper?! additionally I’m certain which you need to serve a actual selfmade meals for family dinner. but this Southwest Crescent Casserole is brief and easy recipe for tasty and healthful meal. consequently it’d be ideal weeknight dinner.
red meat casserole is high-quality for dinner. It’s wealthy and beneficiant meal. I brought pink and green bell pepper, corn and purple bean. That goes so nicely with red meat, at least to my taste. Then I spiced it all up with Taco seasoning blend and combined with salsa. WOW, the filling tastes incredible on its very own. you can wrap it in tortillas and make scrumptious tacos occasionally.
- 2 (eight oz.tube) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean floor red meat
- ½ cup diced purple bell pepper
- ½ cup diced inexperienced bell pepper
- 1 cup salsa (thick and chunky)
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup frozen corn-thawed
- 1 (15 ounces. can) pink beans-rinse and tired
- three/4 cup bitter cream
- 1 2/three cups shredded cheddar cheese
- location floor beef in a big skillet greased with 1 Tbsp. olive. prepare dinner over medium heat for eight-10 mins, stirring once in a while. upload diced peppers and prepare dinner for 2-3 minutes. Drain the combination.
- Stir in salsa and taco seasoning. cook dinner for another 2-three minutes. Stir in bean and corn, set aside.
- In a bowl stir collectively bitter cream and shredded cheddar cheese, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and lightly grease 10 inch spherical dish.
- Open one 1 tube of crescent dinner rolls, separate them and arrange 8 triangles at the lowest and facets of baking dish, press and seal well to create the crust.
- unfold beef mixture and easy the pinnacle.
- using a spoon drop cheese aggregate over the filling and unfold into a good layer.
- Open some other can of crescent dinner rolls and arrange the triangles on pinnacle, leaving some area among them. Seal the rims and location in preheated oven.
- Bake 25-half-hour until golden brown. Tent the top with aluminum foil if it starts offevolved to brown too quick.